YPP is the Youth Partnership Program of Volusia County Schools
REMINDER for SENIORS – this is required as part of the qualifications for the Bright Futures Scholarship Program
All printed materials are available in the Resource Room, 1-257. Student Handbooks and training information also available in the Student Services Lobby.
If you are ready to take the Post-Test now, click HERE to be directed to the online form.
- Ponce Inlet Lighthouse - Program Manager: Zach Hopple / (386) 761-1821 Ext. 18
- Variety of volunteer positions are available: Educational Programs, Historical Research, Transcription, Maintenance, and a variety of other ventures…They ask that any student volunteer is wiling to devote a minimum of 10 hours to the lighthouse. If interested, please contact Zach Hopple.
Teen Court is a nationally acclaimed program designed to divert less serious cases away from the more formal juvenile court. Teen Court is based on the premise that youthful offenders will more readily accept responsibility for their actions when judged and sentenced by peers. Teen Volunteers act as attorneys, clerks, and jury members in the effort to provide other young people who have gotten into trouble, a fair sentence.
Volunteer Training Day is scheduled for JANUARY 17, 2023 from 5:00 - 7:00pm
S. James Foxman Justice Center; 251 N. Ridgewood Ave., Daytona Beach
Application available in Resource Room, or download PDF
- Halifax Humane Society Thrift Store: call (386) 274-4703, Ext. 319 – Volunteer Manager
- AdventHealth Hospice Care, information flyer click HERE.
- Halifax Health volunteer opportunities, Hospice Care click HERE, Auxiliary click HERE.
- United Way of Volusia volunteer opportunities, click HERE.
- Volusia County Sheriff’s Office, Explorers Program has opportunities throughout the year. Permission form is to be completed for each event you serve at; available in Resource Room.
- BE SURE YOU ARE USING THE CORRECT SHEET…the correct sheet to log hours is a 2-sided document, with the Sign-In Sheet on the front and the YPP Agreement on the back, dated 2018.
For more information, please contact your School Counselor or visit the Resource Room:Ms. Trisha Scheuerman Resource Room and Parent Liaison Title 1/Family and Student Engagement Email: firstname.lastname@example.org