YPP is the Youth Partnership Program of Volusia County Schools
For more information about the YPP (Youth Partnership Program), visit: VCSEDU - YPP
YPP Training Dates for 2022-23:
- TBA – in the MPR (Multipurpose Room) during BOTH lunches
- REMINDER for SENIORS – this is required as part of the qualifications for the Bright Futures Scholarship Program
The Gardens Health & Rehab Center is looking for student volunteers!! Located at 1704 Huntington Village Circle, Daytona Beach (near Halifax Hospital) – Call Sharon at (386) 255-6571
- Teen Court is a nationally acclaimed program designed to divert less serious cases away from the more formal juvenile court. Teen Court is based on the premise that youthful offenders will more readily accept responsibility for their actions when judged and sentenced by peers. Teen Volunteers act as attorneys, clerks, and jury members in the effort to provide other young people who have gotten into trouble, a fair sentence.
- Please review the FLIER with upcoming dates and information for FALL 2021. Interested teens should sign up for Remind or follow the Facebook page. They can train as they go and can get started right away!
- Halifax Humane Society Thrift Store: call (386) 274-4703, Ext. 319 – Volunteer Manager
- AdventHealth Hospice Care, information flyer click HERE.
- Halifax Health volunteer opportunities, Hospice Care click HERE, Auxiliary click HERE.
- United Way of Volusia volunteer opportunities, click HERE.
- Volusia County Sheriff’s Office, Explorers Program has opportunities throughout the year. Permission form is to be completed for each event you serve at; available in Resource Room.
- BE SURE YOU ARE USING THE CORRECT SHEET…the correct sheet to log hours is a 2-sided document, with the Sign-In Sheet on the front and the YPP Agreement on the back, dated 2018.
For more information, please contact:Ms. Trisha Scheuerman Resource Room and Parent Liaison Title 1/Family and Student Engagement Desk Phone: (386) 258-4665 x54348 Email: email@example.com