***All FHSAA paperwork due by first practice date or off-season conditioning, no one is cleared to practice or participate until this process is complete.***
***Pay to Participate money due by first regular season contest date***
(annual PTP: first sport- $75, second sport -$25 additional sports- n/c)
The student must be registered at Mainland High School prior to practice or participation in the desired sport. This includes students attending a charter, private or home school. FHSAA paperwork includes the following:
- EL12 Form: nonmember private school athlete
- EL7 Form: registration form for home ed. student
- verification of student registration with public school district home ed. office
- high school record
- Transfer students must complete FHSAA form GA4. This form must be turned in before the first practices or interscholastic competitions. Transfer students must provide a current transcript of their academic record.
- The athlete must have a cumulative GPA of at least 2.0
- Student athletes must attend school and receive grades for all courses taken during the previous two semesters.
- A student is limited to four consecutive school years of high school athletic eligibility beginning with the year they started 9th grade for the first time.
- A student may not participate in athletics at the high school level, if he/she turns the age of 19 years, before July 1st, of the upcoming school year.
All student-athletes MUST have proof of insurance before they can participate. Students who do not have family insurance can purchase insurance through the school. Go to schoolinsuranceofflorida.com.
If you have any questions concerning paperwork or school insurance, contact our Athletic Director, Terry Anthony at extension 54335 or firstname.lastname@example.org.