YPP is the Youth Partnership Program of Volusia County Schools
For more information about the YPP (Youth Partnership Program), visit VCS at: https://www.vcsedu.org/volunteer-partnership/high-school-youth-partnership-program
Why is it important to attend training? Click HERE for information on Community Service hours and what you could miss out on!
- AdventHealth Hospice Care, information flyer click HERE.
- Halifax Health volunteer opportunities, Hospice Care click HERE, Auxiliary click HERE.
- United Way of Volusia volunteer opportunities, click HERE.
- Volusia County Sheriff’s Office, Explorers Program has opportunities throughout the year. Permission form is to be completed for each event you serve at; available in Resource Room.
- BE SURE YOU ARE USING THE CORRECT SHEET…the correct sheet to log hours is a 2-sided document, with the Sign-In Sheet on the front and the YPP Agreement on the back, dated 2018.
2019-2020 YPP Training Handbook (click here)
2019-2020 YPP Student Training Power Point (click here).
YPP Training Post Test (click here).
2018 Revised YPP Sign-In Sheet & Agreement 2 sided document (click here) If downloaded, document is a fillable PDF form.
Volunteer Training Dates for 2020-21:
- All dates are TBD
For more information, please contact:
Ms. Trisha ScheuermanResource Room and Parent Liaison Student Services
The RESOURCE ROOM is located in Student Services, Bldg. 1-238.
It is open Monday-Thursday on normal scheduled school days, and may be accessed by students before school, after school or during lunch without a pass, or during class-time with a pass. Appointments are also available. Parents may also call to make an appointment, if needed.
There is information available about:
Lunch Applications (Free & Reduced Lunch Benefits)
SAT (PSAT)/ACT/ASVAB testing
College and Career Options
Scholarships & Financial Aid