YPP is the Youth Partnership Program of Volusia County Schools
For more information about the YPP (Youth Partnership Program), visit VCS at: https://www.vcsedu.org/volunteer-partnership/high-school-youth-partnership-program
For 2019-2020, training will be offered during lunch in the MPR once a month, or students may come to the Resource Room before or after school. Choose a date that works for your schedule…you only have to attend ONE session. Total time for training is approximately 20 minutes. You will receive (1) volunteer hour credit for attending the training.
- Volunteer Training Dates for 2019:
- September 17
- October 22
- November 19
You need to complete your YPP training once between 9th and 12th grade in order for your volunteer hours to be logged. You must make an 80% on the post test in order for your hours to be entered.
Copies of the handbook and volunteer hour tracking sheets are in the Resource Room 1-238, located in Student Services.
Why is it important to attend training? Click HERE for information on Community Service hours and what you could miss out on!
- AdventHealth Hospice Care, information flyer click HERE.
- Halifax Health volunteer opportunities, click HERE.
- United Way of Volusia volunteer opportunities, click HERE.
- BE SURE YOU ARE USING THE CORRECT SHEET…the correct sheet to log hours is a 2-sided document, with the Sign-In Sheet on the front and the YPP Agreement on the back, dated 2018.
2019-2020 YPP Training Handbook (click here)
2018 Revised YPP Sign-In Sheet & Agreement 2 sided document (click here)
2019-2020 YPP Student Training (click here).
For more information, please contact: