YPP is the Youth Partnership Program of Volusia County Schools
For more information about the YPP (Youth Partnership Program), visit VCS at: https://www.vcsedu.org/volunteer-partnership/high-school-youth-partnership-program
Why is it important to attend training? Click HERE for information on Community Service hours and what you could miss out on!
Volunteer Training Dates for 2020-21:
- Wednesday, April 28 – Sign up HERE to participate
- REMINDER for SENIORS – this is required as part of the qualifications for the Bright Futures Scholarship Program
- Halifax Humane Society Thrift Store: call #781-605-9833 and speak with Manager Meg
- AdventHealth Hospice Care, information flyer click HERE.
- Halifax Health volunteer opportunities, Hospice Care click HERE, Auxiliary click HERE.
- United Way of Volusia volunteer opportunities, click HERE.
- Volusia County Sheriff’s Office, Explorers Program has opportunities throughout the year. Permission form is to be completed for each event you serve at; available in Resource Room.
- BE SURE YOU ARE USING THE CORRECT SHEET…the correct sheet to log hours is a 2-sided document, with the Sign-In Sheet on the front and the YPP Agreement on the back, dated 2018.
2020-2021 YPP Training Handbook (click here)
2018 Revised YPP Sign-In Sheet & Agreement 2 sided document (click here) If downloaded, document is a fillable PDF form.
For more information, please contact: