SENIORS – join the Resource Room Teams Group: 1as4mn2 is the join code, or click HERE for direct link. This is the “virtual Resource Room” where you can ask questions, get helpful information and the latest scholarship updates. Scholarships are posted as “Assignments”, complete with copies of applications. If you submit a scholarship, you can select the “turn in assignment” button to let me know! You can always email direct with questions: firstname.lastname@example.org – Mrs. Scheuerman
Monday 1/27-Friday 2/14
Grad Bash Ticket Sales
$120.00 per ticket. Ticket includes admission to Islands of Adventure and Universal Studios Florida and round trip motor coach transportation. Must bring money for food, drinks, souvenirs.
Activities Office before and after school and during lunch
*Must have signed permission form, all obligations must be paid, must show current Mainland student id in order to purchase a ticket.
- Daytona 500 Club at Daytona International Speedway
- Tickets are $40.00 and may be purchased at the door only.
*Must have already purchased ticket in January/February.
Monday 4/27 & Tuesday 4/28
Cap and Gown distribution
- Lunch in Gymnasium
- After 4/28, students may pick up cap and gown in Activities Office.
- If you haven’t ordered, bring $65 cash and you may purchase one
- Providence Church – Time TBA
- 9:00am in Schoolway Café
Senior Honors Ceremony
- 7:00pm at Mary McLeod Bethune Performing Arts Center
- Bethune-Cookman University
*All seniors are recognized and invited to attend. All wear cap and gown. No tickets required.
- 10:00am-12:00pm Ocean Center
Class of 2020 Graduation
- 4:00-5:30 pm Ocean Center
- *Tickets and parking passes will be required for this event. Admission ticket cost TBA (was $3.00 per ticket in 2019) and parking cost TBA (was $5.00 for parking in 2019. Tickets on sale Monday, May 4 through Tuesday, May 26. Tickets may be purchased at the Ocean Center Box Office one hour prior to graduation ceremony, cash only. There is no limit to the number of tickets you may purchase.
Any questions, contact Mrs. Rogers in the Activities Office.
(386) 258-4665 x54311
*Note: Dates and times subject to change.