New Student Registration Requirements
1. Completed Entry Form
If your child is receiving Exceptional Student (ESE) services or has a 504 Plan, please be sure to provide that documentation so that we can meet their educational needs.
2. Current Florida school entry physical (not athletic physical form)
3. Shot Records
The Florida Certification of Immunization, Form 680, must be used to document the immunizations required for entry and attendance in Florida schools. These forms are not available to the public and must be completed by a Florida physician or Florida county health department. It is recommended that parents obtain a copy of the child’s complete immunization history before leaving the current state of residence.
Out of state records will have to be transferred to the Florida 680 Immunization form by a physician or the Health Department (386) 274-0569
4. Birth Certificate
5. Transcript or current report card
6. Proof of residence, REQUIRED 2 or Affidavit
- Current utility bill (electric, water, cable, or home phone)
- New lease or lease with current rent receipt
- Driver’s license with current address
- Residence Affidavit*
7. Photo ID of Registering parent/guardian*
or School Patron Authorization