FSA Reading April 10th – April 21st
My name is Hilarie Blum and I am the testing coordinator at Mainland High School. Our 9th & 10th grade students are scheduled to take the FSA Reading assessment the week of April 10th – April 21st.
- If your student is an 9th grader, their dates are Monday, April 10th for Session 1 and Tuesday, April 11th for Session 2.
- If your student is an 10th grader, their dates are Wednesday, April 12th for Session 1 and Thursday, April 13th for Session 2.
- Students must attend and take both sessions.
*make ups will continue through the next week
Successful completion of the assessments is a graduation requirement. If you or your student would like to review the computer-based practice test at home, the practice tests and answer keys are available at http://www.fsassessments.org
For information regarding test session length for Spring 2017 FSA assessments, please visit the FSA Portal at www.fsassessments.org, click on the Students and Families icon, then select Spring 2017 Testing Times.
- Students can bring a non-electronic book, magazine, graphic novel/comic book to read when they are done with their test. Parents encourage your student to carefully complete their test, taking time to review it before they signal the teacher they are done.
- The FSA Reading has a listening portion. Students may bring their own headphones to use during the FSA Reading Test. If they do not have their own, we will provide them with a pair to use during the test.
Once again electronic devices are not allowed in the test site and we ask that your student arrive to school on time, well rested, and after a good breakfast so all our Bucs do their best on this test.
Mainland High School
Mind, Body, & Spirit Branch Leader
(386)258-4665, ext. 54237