Student run IT support, with real world experience.
Our student techs are tasked with the same duties as the User Support Analyst’s to perform physical connection, hardware repair, and software requests when needed on your equipment. This allows our student techs to have a real-life, hands-on experience, one that cannot be replicated in a classroom setting.
Hours of Operation:
- Open Periods 1-7
- Closed during Lab
- Assistance in filling out technology service requests
- Installation of printers
- Walk in repair of laptops and iPads
- Assistance with using VCS Password Manager
- Software and Hardware Trainings announced throughout the year, see monthly calendars for information.
- Replacement of small parts (mice, keyboards, speakers, and cables)
Visit the site: