What is Unified Arts
Unified Arts includes the disciplines of art and music.
The Academy prepares students for careers in the performing and visual arts. The goal is to develop and refine student natural talent and/or interest in areas such as The Visual Arts: ceramics, sculpting, drawing, painting and The Performing Arts: band, chorus, dance, drama, musical theater, orchestra, and music theory. In addition, students are able to learn about the business and supportive aspects of careers in the arts. The Academy prepares students for multiple Advanced Placement Courses within the visual and performing arts.
- Auxiliaries earn awards
- Superior Ratings at District 8 Marching Performance Assessment
- Academy Expo Day
- AUA – Ceramics Year in Review 2017
- AUA – Band Year in Review 2017
- Drama Year in Review 2017
- Studio Art Year in Review 2017
- AUA Dance Year in Review 2017
News & Information
Follow us on Twitter: